Wednesday, October 22, 2014

So, what would the Russians do?

If you read my blog you will remember I got soaked on my trip.  120 miles in the rain is no fun (well maybe it was).  So yesterday I picked up a 1973 Ural with sidecar.  I mainly wanted the sidecar and rigging but in the pile of spares there was a pair of Ural leg shields and I started thinking that just maybe they would fit the R50 rig.........and yes they do.  I will have to repaint them since they are Shocking Green.  I positioned the left side and I think they will clear the fairing very nicely and it sure beats getting soaked (and cold).  Maybe, just maybe, those Ruskies have a good idea or two (including pickled herring).

What do you think?  (Not about the pickled herring)


1 comment:

  1. Love the leg shield, not so much the pickled Herring yuck

    ReplyDelete