Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November...already

I haven't been riding very much the past few days with the weather changing the way it has.  I still need to replace the dust boot on the driveshaft and hope to get it done this week.  If and I mean IF the weather warms up a bit I'll be back on the road riding, may even take a two day trip somewhere, but not a 1200 miler for sure, maybe one or two hundred with an overnight.

I did how ever install the interior of a ural sidecar into my sidecar and it looks and feels great.  I still want to add another right hand rear view mirror just to make lane changes a little easier.  The question is do I double mount a mirror on the handle bars or add the mirror to the sidecar?  I'm playing with the double mirror idea right now but not sure if I will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment