Monday, June 23, 2014

Runs and drives !

After changing the leaking fuel lines, charging the battery, checking fluids and a general cleanup the bike fired right up.  I ran it for a couple of minutes then took her down the driveway.......I NEED TO FIND A PLACE TO PRACTICE DRIVING THIS MACHINE!!!!!!   I mean I did ok but not without some effort.  Gosh, those German soldiers on those old WWII movies make it look so easy.......

I grabbed some 0000 steel wool and began polishing the chrome and other parts.  The bike needs a detailing for sure.....maybe I can get some one to help with that.......but I need to finish up on the R60 for the trip so this bike will have to wait a little.  I also put on the new tag so its road worthy.  And I took out the dead mouse that was in the fairing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment