Tuesday, June 24, 2014

15 minutes to spare

I took a break from the R60 to replace the fuel lines on the R100.  I also noticed the fuel bowl overflow dripping gas so I opened her up and cleaned everything out, reassembled and overflow stopped.  While replacing the fuel lines I installed new fuel filters too.  This bike runs very well.  While at Bob's BMW picking up parts I talked to the guy that runs around on the Ural with sidecar for some advise.  I told him about the steel weights behind the seat of the car and said to remove them...and so I did, about 100 lbs worth.

If the weather cools down later I'll take it for a ride.  Now back to work on the R60.

No comments:

Post a Comment