Wednesday, June 25, 2014

It's wide!

So I have been reading  Hal Kendall's Sidecar Operator Manual 2003 the last few nights and figured it's nice out this morning....time for a ride.  One thing I learned from this mornings ride is...THE BIKE IS WIDE !  It reminds me also of driving one of those early model three wheel Honda ATVs from the 70's and a little like surfing all rolled into one driving experience.

Well I made it out, around and back in one piece.

Learned a few things about the bike and about my driving skills.  Now it's not like I can't drive...been riding cycles since 1965, flying aircraft since 1967, operating boats about the same,  this is a new driving/riding experience for sure.....Tomorrow I'll go out again...or maybe even later today when it cools down. 

I think I am going to enjoy owning, maintaining and driving this machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment